Monday, February 27, 2006

So freaking windy this morning!!!

This morning it was really windy... REALLY windy. And because we live at the base of the mountain it is really really loud. That is why I am awake at 7:30 in the morning.
Anyways we have been getting Zoe to sleep in the kitchen because the puppies will be arriving soon and I want her to get used to the kitchen as being her night-time place. Well I thought that the wind might be scaring her or making her nervous so I went and got her at 7 and brought her into bed... (Reagan doesn't like her in the bed so I had to hide her for a little) and I felt the babies moving!!!! It has to have been the puppies because there was so many bumps moving around in different places! I'm sure that I will have puppies by the end of the week :) Zoe is not acting any differently except for the fact that she is extra needy and pushes her head under you arm, or your hand, or puts her little head on your leg, or a paw.... It is really cute I think, Reagan just finds it annoying... LOL He's weird. But I will keep everyone posted on how Zoe is doing! Wish her luck!!!!