Friday, January 27, 2006

Not a Bad day....

Today Loren took me to Canada Place and the building next door was getting blasted! I got to feel the explosion on my feet. It was really cool... I thought so anyways.
Today Reagan and I get our computers and I am so excited! I never had my own computer before so I went out and bought The Sims games... not the new ones but the older ones. They are so cheap now, I got 5 games for around $40!
Sunday is my last day and I am so relived! 9:30-5:00... BREAKFAST!!! Look at the irony, I hate breakfrast... if it wasn't my last day I'd switch shifts with someone but I want to get the heck out of there!
Oh Teleus is giving us a FREE IPOD NANO!!!! This makes me excited as well. AND I got my cell phone re-connected... finally! This is turning out to be a great month for me =]=]=]=]