Wednesday, February 08, 2006

She is soooo dang fat!!!!

Alright, Here she is... MS. PREGGY! For sure she must be. She is getting fatter and heavier. AND she has started this new thing as of yesterday... PEEING ON THE FLOOR!!!!! This is going to drive me nuts. She is almost 2 years old... SHE SHOULD NOT BE PEEING ON THE CARPET!!!!

I also found this picture... I don't look too bad in it. It is at least better then those pictures that Reagan has on his blog... you can't even see my boobs! (That is for Mellie) This was at Grandma Braun's 75th Birthday at Aunt Margarets house on the hi-way.

Also I recieved an email from my good friend Heather Garrett, who I haven't seen in forever, and she is coming to the Island in May to visit. I am very excited about this... Almost more then the arrival of puppies ;)

( I hate this stupid picture thing. Why can't it just be 'put the picture wherever the cursor is'??? How annoying! And when you go to look at the preview it looks NOTHING like what is supose to appear on your blog.. Why have it then? What is the point of that??? Also I went to go cancel my insurance and the woman says "You need your plates." I didn't have them. I went to go get my new SIN card, the lady says "You need your birth certificate." I didn't have that either! I don't understand the point of that dumb thing. I could steal anyones birth certificate and say I'm them and the government wouldn't have any idea that I wasn't that person. I had my marriage certifacte with me! It is the exact same dang thing! It has everything on that my birth certifacte does. How retarded. I think that I need a diaper bag to carry all this crap in so that when someone says they need "this" I'll have the feaking thing!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! This is my brackets of frustartion) also the spell check isn't working for an odd reason.... oh wait, it is the dumb firwall pop up thing... OH CRAP I HATE COMPUTERS!!!