Saturday, February 04, 2006

Holy girls! Sorry about not posting but I was waiting for the internet to be at home, so now that we have it I will blog lots more. I don't understand this tag thing, it seems like most people have the same 4 things. Is that a rule or can it be an 4 thing I want? I am not going to post them till someone helps me!
Anyways, I am sick... a major head cold. I called my mom today and she told me that that is how she found out she was pregnant! Went to the doctors and he said 'Congatulations! You're going to have a baby!' Well this chicky here is NOT going to the doctors, Reagan would freak out! LOL
What else... the game??? Yes Carrie it is the same game that Reagan and Inge talk about all the time :( You probably think I am a loser! :) But I am not:) Also I am reading the wheel of time books and I am almost 1/2 way throught the first book. It is so GOOD! I recomend everyone to read them.
I am not too sure about Zoe... her tummy is lacking in the size I want to see it :( Maybe therer is just one puppy in there? I hope at least 2... This is so stressful!
I am not sure what else to post... I would put up some funnie pictures of our trip to Edmonton during Christmas but the batteries on the camera are dead... well 'til next time, keep fit and have fun!