Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A word to the wise

So hey, guess what??? This guy from my work went missing awhile ago and ended up in the hospital all beat up. Kinda crazy, I told Melanie about it and she said "Makes you wonder what he was into" But the fact is that this guy is so nice and so friendly that he isn't into anything. I found out what really happened today::: He was driving on the hi-way and you know that Reststop near nanoose on the right side of the road??? He had stopped there to use the washroom and these 2 guys jumped him, beat him up, stole his car, wallet, and jewelry and held him for 2 days. Isn't that the most insane thing you have ever heard. I coulnd't believe it when I heard this today. So unreal that this would happen to (most likely) the nicest man I work with. It just blew me away. Thank the Lord he made it out ok.
So a word to the wise, you have to pee??? go to the gas station.